The Sri lankan School Muscat is a non-selective school, though entry may be competitive. The admissions procedure is designed to be fair, open and transparent.
Places are offered to students irrespective of academic ability, although children with special needs and learning difficulties will be assessed carefully to determine whether the School is able to effectively address their individual needs.
Admission to the School is based on four things:
1. Interview usually with the
- Head of the Primary School when seeking admission to the Primary School;
- Head of Key Stage (Pastoral Leader) when seeking admission to the Senior School.
These interviews will give you an opportunity to discuss the curriculum, subject choice and school life. After the interview you will be offered a tour of the School.
2. Availability of places in the relevant year group.
3. Results of assessments in English and Mathematics. These assessments are designed to determine whether a child will be able to access a curriculum that is delivered in the English language. The level of achievement is assessed using standardised age-appropriate tests administered by the relevant department.
For information on the Admissions Policy, General Application Terms and on tuition and fees, please click on the links below.